When you select your location, which is also your delivery location, you get to see only the brands and products available in your country. Not all brands are available worldwide since some have local distribution deals. If you are interested in brands not available in your country through The Holds Galley, please contact us so we can refer you to your local distributor.
All our brands have the same colour concept for you to mix and match them upon your wishes. Find below our RALs:
purple pantone S4050-R60
deep rose RAL4008
For easy recognition we are introducing symbols that represent the holds materials. You can find them next to description of each product and also on product shots as 10cm sizing objects next to the hold or volume.
Shipping within EU:
FREE SHIPPING for all orders bigger than 1.000,00 €. For orders smaller than this amount a 15% fee of total amount is automatically added to your invoice.
Shipping to countries outside EU:
Shipping costs will be calculated and added to your quote manually, after we receive an inquiry from you. We will do our best to find you a good deal and get you back to you with the shipping costs as soon as possible.
You can choose from:
– credit card payment
– pay pal
– or bank transfer
You can track status of your orders from your personal log in account. For any additional information you can always contact us on email@example.com.
Delivery time depends on whether you chose products that are in stock or not. When your order has only products that are in stock, we will ship it to you within 1-3 working days. In case your order has products that are not in stock, we will inform you about your expected delivery time after we receive an inquiry from you.
Even though our products are made of high-quality materials, they need to be handled with care to make sure they will last long. So please consider our recommendations to CLEAN, CARE and FIX:
• We recommend to clean your holds and volumes with high pressure washer machine. Water temperature should not be higher than 40ºC. Make sure you are washing from minimal 35 cm distance. In other case you can potentially damage the products and affect the colour.
• Holds and volumes should not be washed with detergents or other aggressive acid-based products. For effective cleaning we advise you to use specific washing liquid or jet wash.
• Specially wooden volumes should not be soaked in water. After fast cleaning it is important to put them in a dry place immediately.
• Use only soft brush when cleaning holds or volumes on the wall. Other brushes may damage the surface of holds and volumes.
• Note that longer exposure to sun and therefore UV may change the shade of color of holds and volumes. Specially PU material is more affected by UV and can also become significantly softer when exposed to direct sun.
• Holds and volumes need to be handled with care. Any falling, dropping, throwing or storing holds where rubbing against one another is possible, may result in visible scratches or some other damage on holds or volumes.
• If sharp edges appear due to mishandling holds or volumes should be removed by sand paper or other abrasive material.
• Store them in dry place.
• Holds and volumes should only be fixed by certified route setters.
• If a hold or a volume has any mistake, do not fix it on the wall.
• Fix holds and volumes to completely flat surface.
• For screw-ons: use min. 4,5 mm screws and make sure there is enough fixing points, so it is impossible to pull out a hold or a volume in a given situation.
• For bolt-ons: use countersunk or cap head M10 bolts. If necessary, add extra screws to avoid spinning and/or to spread force evenly.
• Do not over-tighten when fixing holds and volumes, especially higher profile shapes or thinner pieces need to be fixed with care.
Thank you for reading our recommendations for handling our holds and volumes with care.